Monday, August 13, 2007

You've got to be kidding. Please tell me this is a joke: a knitted fuckin cozy for a Humvee?!

You've got to be kidding....please tell me this is a joke...

Has anyone else caught wind of these people (who have got to be bored out of their minds to think this one up) knitting a COZY for a fuckin Humvee?? I can't stop thinking about it! I link not because I do not agree with it. But I am sure you can find it if you know where to look.


Upon reading the website about it I am taken aback by what is so wrong about this idea. They are aiming to knit a cozy...A FUCKIN COZY...for a military sized Humvee and while knitting it they say the knitters should meditate on the trauma that has ensued the middle east. Working on the quantum physics theories that like attracts like...WHY IN ANY GOD'S NAME WOULD WE WANT TO BRING IN MORE TRAUMA BY FOCUSING ON IT?!!! *bangs head on desk* This is just wrong on in so many ways, on so many levels! These folks are asking people to focus on the wrong ideas! If we want to make a statement that we are against the war, don't you think we should be focusing, meditating, on PEACE?! All the time, energy, and resources that the soldiers (whether I agree or not with the war is irrelevant) are fighting for overseas is going to be utterly WASTED on this piece of fabric for a FUCKING MACHINE!! If we want to make a difference, lets go knit socks for the soldiers or send them cards for Fucks sake!! What difference is a gigantic fuckin COZY FOR A GOD-DAMNED MACHINE going to make?! What is the damned machine gonna do with all that yarn wasted on it?


Where is the outrage at this utter waste of resources in the name of this god-forsaken fuckin war??


And now, I go to beat up the punchin bag...




No comments: