Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Sick and tried of the MONGERS!

I am so sick and tired of the poopie-butt-whippers who will jump in and complain and bitch about any given thing on a nanoseconds notice. Buzz off! I've got people from the swap I organized all over my ass because I am publicly stating that CATHY HURD flaked me in my own swap! Well hello!!! GET THE FUCK OVER IT! It was a term of signing up for the swap and was stated so in the swap guidelines!! Mother fuckers. I am so peed right now. And these damned mongers think they can bitch at me, about my own swap, in my own group! FUCK. YOU. PISS. OFF. This is my group and I won't allow you to bash me in my own god-damned group. God damned complainers are being banned as I type. The swap is done and I will NEVER-EVER-IN A MILLION YEARS host another swap for these ingrates!! Wow, what a slap in the face. All nicey-nicey till the hostess is sick and tired of the bull shit, and then nanosecond later...FIRE IN THE HOLE!!GRrrrrrrrrrrrr....*punch-kick-jab-kick-jab-jab-jab* Comments are disabled for this post....I will have no more of it.Actually all comments have been disabled for the time being because someone turned into a blathering idiot and is desperately trying to get my attention by posting harassing and mouthy comments to random posts because this one was disabled, but I will have none of it so the blathering idiot continues to be...an incohesive blathering idiot.I will not EVER delete or edit a post because someone does not like it. I have a right, fair and square to post what I see fit to my blog...and it that is a ranting tirade of cursing, foul language, and bad mouthing, then so shall it be. You can not and will not control me. I will not allow it. I will not be molded to what anyone thinks a blog should be like. I am not one to follow in that line like a good sheepie-poo. If that is what you do, that is your business. This is mine. This is the outlet for my sane life.

2 comments:

Maven said...

At Christmas time, I organized a "Secret Santa" swap amongst some folks/friends who have blogs on my sidepanel (of another blog of mine, btw). All was organized. Invitations emailed out. Folks rsvp'd that they'd participate, and then in the end... one person flaked, thus leaving a known FRIEND of mine in the dust without a gift!, without so much as being considerate and EMAILING me to let me know so I can jockey some things about so everyone who participated would be "covered." I emailed her about it, she flaked and said she had jury duty. WTF? You got jury duty at night? You can't zap me an email at night even if it's at midnight to let me know? The thing that truly sold me on the idea of allowing myself to be pissed off about this particular person flaking was that they BLOGGED ON THEIR BLOG in the meantime. So you mean to tell me you can't take five seconds to zap me an email while you're OBVIOUSLY online to BLOG?

Not only have I removed that person from my sidepanel, I also deleted their email addy's from my addy book, and blocked and removed them from whatever chat programs I used.

And you know what? They never sought me out to find out how or why I cut them off, which served as confirmation that I did the right thing.

Some folks when they participate in online forums, clubs, swaps, et cetera, tend to forget that there are actual human beings on the "other end" who have feelings and expectations, too.

C4G said...

OMG the excuses! Lemme tell yeah. People who know me know I am a nice and generous person. A person will only take so much shit before they turn ugly, and I have had quite enough shit to last me a life time from dealing with these nasty folks.